- Aim in producing Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joint and organ support.
- Suppress formation of Melanin contributing to dark spot after long exposure to UVA/UVB.
- Reduces our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of pimples/ acne/ blemishes and minimized pores. Improves the skin smooth texture.
- Prevents scurvy, which is a kind of vitamin C deficiency
- Increases body immune system. At a higher dose is believed to have the property of antihistamine.
Vitamin C 500mg
It is contraindicated in the event of allergy to vitamin C and it should not used in strong amount in the event of antecedentsofurinary calculation or in the presence of glucose dehydrogenase deficit.
With low dose without danger to be used in pregnant women or who nurses on. However not to use in prolonged period.
Prolonged administration of Laroscorbine in pregnant women for 2 months without interruption can cause the appearance of renal calculi. Because excess of ascorbic acid is eliminated in urines.